How To List Your Boots
Product Listing Guidelines
At FutbolMarkt we take pride in making sure all of our products are sellers are trustworthy. When listing your product, we want to ensure that the catalogue inspires confidence for the buyers, so we encourage users to post high-quality images, and refrain from posting according to the standards of other marketplaces – meaning no extra title jargon, or fancy html descriptions.
We review all of the products on our website and assign badges to all products. You can read about our authenticity standards here.
State the name of the item, and a defining attribute like size. Avoid adding extra terms at the end of your title, it does not impact your SEO on FutbolMarkt.
A Good Title
Nike Total 90 Laser I OG - Sz 44
Avoid Filler Words
Men's Nike Total 90 Laser Football Boot Shoe T90 Rooney 44EU
Specify why you’re selling. This is your chance to connect with the buyer. Add anything that you think might be useful to the seller.
Vintage boots found in my garage, plenty of life left. Check photos for all details. Come as is.
When listing a product you must specify a product category from the menu. Only specify the category relevant to your listing.
Category: Firm-Ground Boots
- Add the image that best shows your product as a featured image
- Make sure your photos have good lighting
- Avoid blurry and disproportionate photos
- We DO NOT allow stock imagery on the marketplace
- Add as many gallery photos as possible, showing the details of your shirt
- Be sure to show the inner tags and neck labels
- Products will be given an authenticity label based on the information provided, those that do not specify enough details will be marked or removed if suspected of being counterfeit
Make it easy for buyers to filter your products, and for the FutbolMarkt team to verify your listing.
All products on FutbolMarkt are assigned a badge depending on their verification status. Refer to the reference below.
We verify all kits and boots against counterfeiting. Partnering with Back Four Brand Protection, we look at imagery and product details to ascertain product authenticity.
If a product does not provide enough information, but seems legitimate, we add a placeholder verification while we contact the seller for more information and photographs.
We do not currently verify memorabilia and equipment. However we do hold our sellers to the same standards and verify products for legitimacy. All non-verified products get a Reviewed badge.